Connecticut’s Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Industry Creates Jobs While Providing Clean Energy EAST HARTFORD, Conn. – October 6, 2017 – National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day raises awareness on the benefits fuel cells and hydrogen technologies provide in generating reliable and resilient power, improving the environment by reducing nitrogen oxide…
Microgrids are local energy grids that connect two (2) or more buildings with control capability. A microgrid can operate in parallel when connected to the grid, but can also operate in island mode using local energy generation during power outages.
Learn how fuel cells used in a microgrid can:
● Provide power at the point of use (critical facilities).
● Enhance energy availability.
● Reduce emissions, noise, and visual impact.
● Ben Toby, Vice President of Sales, FuelCell Energy Inc.
● Robert Rose, Vice President, Specialty Services, A/Z Corporation