By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
THURSDAY, AUGUST 13 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
October is Manufacturing Month and across the country manufacturers will be showcasing the products that they make, their facilities, and technologies along with the people working there to the next generation. To rebound from the pandemic, America will need innovators and creative problem solvers.
Become inspired by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), CT industry associations and employers who will share successes from past Manufacturing Month activities and their ideas on how to pivot in post-COVID uncertain times.
Panelists will include:
- Julia Asoni, Senior Director Youth Engagement, Manufacturing Institute
- Dexter White, Executive Director, Naval & Maritime Consortium
- Kylee Carbone, Director of Human Development & Marketing, Westminster Tool & Westminster Solutions
- Glenn Ford, President, Phoenix Manufacturing
- Charles Daniels, Chief Financial Officer, Wepco Plastics
Let’s learn from each other about how best to host virtual events this year and use national and statewide resources to maximize your efforts on raising awareness about the importance of manufacturing with Connecticut youth.
Webinar Slides and Recording
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- MFG Day 2020 (Julia Asoni, Manufacturing Institute)
- CT Manufacturing Panel
- Naval & Maritime Consortium
- Phoenix Manufacturing
- Wepco Plastics
- Westminster Tool
- Federal Updates from McAllister & Quinn
- CCAT Program Updates
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.