By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
THURSDAY, JULY 30 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
Utilizing Advanced Technologies at Your Advanced Manufacturing Center
This is what your manufacturing future looks like
CCAT is known nationally for applying innovative technology in our world-class Advanced Manufacturing Center, where leading-edge equipment and systems are showcased, demonstrated, and evaluated.
Understanding the future of manufacturing is critical to serving our customers. We are leading national efforts to assess methods for manufacturing parts made of aerospace alloys, refractory metals, ceramics, and composites. Our aim is to be the go-to experts in state-of-the-art, cutting edge manufacturing processes and technologies through collaboration with industrial, government and educational institutions in order to enhance the competitiveness of Connecticut and US manufacturing companies. With our team of experts, we offer a broad expanse of capabilities to evaluate technologies and process improvements. Three of our senior scientists will talk about some of the exciting activities that we are pursuing.
- Jeff Crandall, our expert on 3D printing and additive manufacturing. This includes producing prototypes, repairing components, and building new parts to help solve your complex challenges.
- Nasir Mannan, our resident expert on metrology, noncontact inspection. This includes structured light scanning and reverse engineering of parts.
- John von Roemer, our expert on precision machining. This includes sensorizing machines in order to make them run better using technologies that optimize machining and increase your productivity including 5-axis precision machining of hard metals with extreme accuracy.
Webinar Slides and Recording
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Governor’s Workforce Council and State Updates (Kelli Vallieres/Colin Cooper)
- Your Advanced Manufacturing Center and its Technologies
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives
- Federal Updates
- CCAT Program Updates
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.