By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
THURSDAY, MAY 21 | 12:00-1:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
With social distancing and the cancellation of trade shows, conferences and industry events, manufacturers and technology companies must market in a completely different way. Strong communications within your organization, your customers and supply chain are more important than ever.
This week, we will be joined by distinguished leaders in the field to share their insights.
Webinar Slides and Recording
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business
- Ari Santiago, IT Direct
- Rory McGloin, Ph.D., Owner & Chief Consultant, RPM Communication Consulting
- Beth Devine and Cheryl Rice, Web Savvy Marketers; Beth Devine is also the Founder of the CT Manufacturers’ Resource Group
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives (Charles Daniels, Wepco and Glenn Ford, Phoenix Manufacturing)
- State Updates (Colin Cooper)
- Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.