- This event has passed.
Automated Production Intelligence: Get deep insights into your factory operations with no operator input
December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join CCAT and Datanomix for this webinar.
Automated production intelligence from Datanomix is the evolution of production monitoring, offering deeper insights without the need for any operator input. By simply connecting to your CNC machines, Datanomix collects and analyzes the data in real-time, and uses machine learning to provide information on machine utilization, cycle times, parts per hour, and machine alarms in dashboards your operators use to understand what’s happening on their machines right now. And, over time, Datanomix unveils insights into total factory performance, allowing management to make better decisions around job costing, hiring, and capital expenditures.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- Why “no operator input” is essential to effective next-generation product intelligence systems – and to future-proof your factory
- How Datanomix provides a window into today’s production in real time, and deep insights into overall factory trends over time
- How pre-built reports and visuals lead to better communication and to deploying resources where they are needed right now
- The best way to start the day off right – the morning Coffee Cup report, an executive summary of the previous day’s production
- Production Supervisors and Team Leads
- The Executive Suite and Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement Personnel
- Job Costing Professionals
Presenter: Seth Shufro, Solutions Engineer, Datanomix
Register for FREE today to learn more.
Funding is available for eligible CT Manufacturers through our The IoT Integration Voucher Program. This grant is funded by the CT Department of Economic and Community Development and administered by CCAT. The IoT Integration Voucher Program can provide up to $20,000 to assist you with the implementation of IoT solutions like implementation of Model Based Definition! Program details available online at: https://ctivp.ccat.us/
Interested in additional workshops and trainings? See our upcoming opportunities for manufacturers.