- This event has passed.
Promoting Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: Building a Diverse Manufacturing Pipeline
February 23 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Join us for a conversation about ‘Promoting Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: Building a Diverse Manufacturing Pipeline’
Our panel will share information on the following topics:
– Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Strategic planning
– Organizational culture and communities within Manufacturing
– Recruitment and Retention strategies
– Network resources available to Manufacturers
About our speakers
AJ Jorgenson, Vice President, Strategic Engagement and Inclusion from the Manufacturing Institute a division of NAM. AJ will share DEI best practices and resources available to companies through the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and the Manufacturing Institute.
H. Ray Keith, CEO and Founder of E&A Consulting, DEI will be keynote speaker including discussion sessions facilitated by H. Ray Keith. Dr. Stepheny Beauchamp and Sheena Martinez will join the conversation to share their insight.
This event is funded by the National Science Foundation and the National Center for Next Generation Manufacturing along with the following partners:
– Connecticut College of Technology
– Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Connecticut Community Colleges
– Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
– National Association of Manufacturing/Manufacturing Institute
– Advanced Manufacturing Employer Partnership
– Manchester Community College
Additional resources for your team:
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.