Webinars by CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
In 2021, join us on the first Thursday of each month @ 12:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
CCAT is pleased to offer a Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series focused on challenges and opportunities for CT businesses during this time.
UpcomingInformation about our next webinar is coming soon.
Click on the webinar title to view the webinar slides and recordings.
- Improving Job Quality for Competitive Advantage
- Proven Ways to Expand Your Manufacturing Talent Pipeline
- Fulfilling Your Workforce Needs In A Challenging Post-Pandemic Job Market
- Manufacturing Job Growth Momentum in CT
- Four Ways to Transform Your Manufacturing Operations and the Funds to Do It
- Industry Ambassador Program: Using Manufacturing Talent to Showcase Your Company and Inspire the Next Generation.
- Reducing Energy Waste: Refocusing Behavior and Technology in Manufacturing
- DeepHow: An AI Solution to Bridge the Skills Gap in Manufacturing
- 2021 is Here. Now what? Reset, Recover, Emerge & Grow featuring Kelly McDaniel, President, DeLisa Group.
2020 Archived Webinars
- 2020 Finale – Hear about next year’s plans for Manufacturing featuring DECD Commissioner David Lehman
- UTC/RTC Institute for Advanced Systems Engineering: Fusion of Physics-based Modeling and AI for the Predictive Maintenance of Precision Machining (December 3)
- Access to Capital: Federal Financing Programs featuring Wendell Davis, SBA New England Regional Administrator (November 19)
- 2020 Women of Innovation® (November 12)
- What Is Additive Manufacturing and Why Is It Important to CT Manufacturers? (November 5)
- Access Federal R&D Funding for your Small Business – An Overview of the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Programs (October 29)
- Access State Funds to Drive Manufacturing NOW! (October 22)
- Apprentices Work! New opportunities to strengthen your workforce with CMWDI (October 15)
- Leveraging Good Jobs as a Competitive Advantage (October 8)
- Creating Tomorrow’s Industrial Revolution Today (October 1)
- AMEP’s Career Pathways Program: Preparing Candidates for Emerging Workforce Needs in Manufacturing (September 24)
- Accessing High Caliber Talent for Senior Roles in Manufacturing and Technology (September 17)
- Regional Energy Update and Outlook with Eric Johnson, ISO New England (September 10)
- Labor Day Lessons: ‘Made in America’ culture and leadership highlights (September 3)
- UConn’s Innovation Partnership Building and Tech Park (August 27)
- Connecticut’s Energy Future for Manufacturing (August 20)
- MFG Day is coming – likely virtually – Are you ready? (August 13)
- Connecticut Manufacturing WILL Rise! (August 6)
- Utilizing Advanced Technologies at Your Advanced Manufacturing Center (July 30)
- Attracting and Retaining America’s Diverse Young Adult Workforce (July 23)
- Using 180 Skills to Rethink, Recommit, and Re-engage Your Current Workforce (July 16)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What you need to know (July 9)
- 4th of July Fun – Made in CT (July 2)
- AI in Advanced Manufacturing (June 25)
- Financial Wellness for Manufacturers – Retaining your Workforce in Uncertain Times (June 18)
- Celebrating Connecticut’s Youth and Collegian Women of Innovation® (June 11)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Criteria – What Manufacturers Need to Know (June 4)
- Augmented Reality Solutions for CT Manufacturers (May 28)
- Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business (May 21)
- Future Economic Landscape for CT Manufacturers with Chmura Economics & Analytics (May 14)
- Using Technology to Transition through COVID-19 with Ari Santiago (May 7)
- Now. Next. New. for CT Manufacturers with CohnReznick (April 30)
- $2.3 trillion Federal Reserve Loans to Support the Economy (April 23)
- Supporting CT Manufacturing Workers During COVID-19 (April 16)
- Helping CT Manufacturers Handle Disruptions to their Business (April 9)
- FEDERAL RESOURCES – How Can Manufacturers Access the COVID-19 Stimulus Package? (April 2)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.