Weekly Webinars by CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Thursdays @ 12:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
CCAT is pleased to offer a weekly Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series focused on challenges and opportunities for CT businesses during this time.
Information about our next webinar scheduled for August 13th is coming soon.
Webinars On Demand
Click on the webinar title to view the webinar slides and recordings.
- Utilizing Advanced Technologies at Your Advanced Manufacturing Center (July 30)
- Attracting and Retaining America’s Diverse Young Adult Workforce (July 23)
- Using 180 Skills to Rethink, Recommit, and Re-engage Your Current Workforce (July 16)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What you need to know (July 9)
- 4th of July Fun - Made in CT (July 2)
- AI in Advanced Manufacturing (June 25)
- Financial Wellness for Manufacturers - Retaining your Workforce in Uncertain Times (June 18)
- Celebrating Connecticut’s Youth and Collegian Women of Innovation® (June 11)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Criteria – What Manufacturers Need to Know (June 4)
- Augmented Reality Solutions for CT Manufacturers (May 28)
- Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business (May 21)
- Future Economic Landscape for CT Manufacturers with Chmura Economics & Analytics (May 14)
- Using Technology to Transition through COVID-19 with Ari Santiago (May 7)
- Now. Next. New. for CT Manufacturers with CohnReznick (April 30)
- $2.3 trillion Federal Reserve Loans to Support the Economy (April 23)
- Supporting CT Manufacturing Workers During COVID-19 (April 16)
- Helping CT Manufacturers Handle Disruptions to their Business (April 9)
- FEDERAL RESOURCES - How Can Manufacturers Access the COVID-19 Stimulus Package? (April 2)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.