CCAT’s Advanced Technology Centers (ATC) are your resource for exploring new technologies and seeing the latest systems and equipment in operation. Join us for a tour to learn about the ATC’s technology in additive manufacturing, precision machining, and automation and metrology.
• In additive manufacturing, both powder bed fusion and directed energy deposition technologies will be showcased including the Optomec LENS 850R, Renishaw AM400, DMG MORI LASERTEC 65 3D hybrid, HRAM Flex cell, ExOne Innovent+, and Ingersoll Masterprint Tool.
• In precision machining, 5-axis milling and turning machining will be presented on the Mazak Variaxis 630-5X-II-T. Wire EDM machining will be demonstrated on the Sodick SL400G wire EDM with linear motor drive.
• In metrology and inspection, the NSI X5000 CT scanner, GOM 5108 Scanbox, and M3DI Variscan 3D Scanner will be shown.
Attend one of our upcoming tours below or contact us at email@example.com or 860.610.0478 to schedule an alternative time.
- October 25 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- November 17 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
All visitors touring CCAT’s Advanced Technology Center will be required to sign in and present proof of citizenship. Acceptable forms of identification include: verified license/ID, passport, green card, or birth certificate. Visitors who are citizens of an embargoed country and do not have a valid US Green Card will not be permitted to participate in the ATC tour.