The information contained on the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) websites (ccat.us, ctcreates.org, and makermultipliers.com) has been carefully curated to ensure that content is accurate, complete and current, however, it is the responsibility of each individual to use the information at their own discretion. CCAT makes no warranty, express or implied, for its accuracy, completeness, currency, or its use for any general or particular purpose, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of the website’s information or its contents.
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. is a private non-profit organization located in East Hartford, CT. Our website is designed to provide our clients with informative resources about our programs, services, and upcoming events. In general, you can visit our website without disclosing any information about yourself. CCAT collects web statistics of visitors for site administration purposes and analysis of usage trends.
- Information we collect: On the occasions when we may collect personal information it is actively requested and prompted by actions of the visitor, for example, signing up to receive email alerts or completing a registration for one of our programs or events. Information collected may include: name, address, birthdate, email, phone, company name, and possible program specific qualification data. Information is collected on a voluntary basis and securely stored electronically in accordance with CCAT’s protection of its own confidential information. CCAT may add your contact information to our mailing list to provide notice of future events, grants, and or services.
- How we share your information: Unless a registrant or other interested party providing information is notified in advance and voluntarily agrees to dissemination of their information (ex. attendee list at a conference), under no circumstances does CCAT disclose any personally identifiable information about an individual to a third party except to comply with contractual requirements, applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our visitors or the public. On occasion, CCAT may disclose general corporate information (company name and location) to program partners for program management and reporting purposes under the restrictions of an executed confidentiality agreement or provision. Information provided through this website is available to CCAT staff.
- How we store and process your information: Your information collected on our site may be stored and processed in the United States. CCAT does not share personal information with third parties for storage or processing without your consent.
- How we protect your information: CCAT employs appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your data. Although we utilize every practical method of protecting your information we cannot warrant absolute security. We cannot guarantee that information provided will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of industry standard, physical, or managerial safeguards.
- How you can access, correct or delete your information: Please contact email@example.com to request corrections, changes or deletions to your information.
- How long we keep your data: We only retain information collected from you for a limited period of time as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
CCAT does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 we will delete the information from our records as soon as we discover it.
Please contact the CCAT legal department at 860-291-8832 with any questions regarding this policy.