We’re leading a Connecticut industry-driven program to advance the global competitiveness of the Connecticut supply chain. Our Digital Transformation Program provides demonstrations, trainings, and adoption support of digital technologies. The four technology focus areas are:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Reducing manufacturing variability and machine downtime using intelligent sensors and systems
- Model-Based Definition (MBD) Establishing the digital thread across manufacturing systems by leveraging advanced digital design and manufacturing technologies
- Adaptive Automation Filling workforce gaps and improving efficiency using autonomous systems, collaborative robotics, and automated inspection systems
- Extended Reality (XR) Visualizing data and augmenting communication and technical training using Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR) technologies
Ways to Get Started:
Attend technology introductory workshops and trainings →
Learn about industry 4.0 technologies or strengthen your technical skills.
Submit a request for a technology demonstration project or adoption support →
We’ll work with you to demonstrate how digital technologies can lead to improvements on your shop floor and we can provide onboarding support.
Apply for a grant to support digital technology adoption →
See if your company is eligible for matching funds to support digital technology adoption.
Technology Workshops and Trainings
Register for workshops and trainings hosted by CCAT and presented by technology experts.
A Guide to Digital Transformation – Adoption of Model-Based Definition in the Defense Industrial BaseMarch 13 @ 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- March 25 @ 9:00 am – 9:45 am
- March 26 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
A Guide to Digital Transformation – Adoption of Model-Based Definition in the Defense Industrial BaseMarch 27 @ 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Watch past workshops covering industry 4.0 topics anytime, on-demand.
More training opportunities coming soon.
Demonstration Projects and Adoption Support
Are you interested in exploring how digital technologies can impact your specific company? Connecticut small to medium-sized manufacturers are invited to submit a request for an digital technology demonstration project and/or technology adoption support in one of the four target technology areas. We’ll work with you to demonstrate process improvements and innovations utilizing digital technologies available and accessible to you at our Advanced Technology Centers.
If you are moving forward with adopting digital technologies, Money for Manufacturing is available for eligible Connecticut manufacturing companies through matching grant programs. These programs are funded by Connecticut’s Department of Economic and Community Development Manufacturing Innovation Fund (MIF) and administered by CCAT.
Innovation Voucher Program (IVP) →
Up to $25,000 for the adoption and integration of IoT solutions (digital hardware, sensors, platforms, and related third-party integration services. Learn more and apply here.
Learn about all our Money for Manufacturing programs at ccat.us/programs.