- This event has passed.
Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business
May 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CO-HOSTED BY AMEP
With social distancing and the cancellation of trade shows, conferences and industry events, manufacturers and technology companies must market in a completely different way. Strong communications within your organization, your customers and supply chain are more important than ever.
This week, we will be joined by distinguished leaders in the field to share their insights.
– Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
– Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business
– Ari Santiago, IT Direct
– Rory McGloin, Ph.D., Owner & Chief Consultant, RPM Communication Consulting
– Beth Devine and Cheryl Rice, Web Savvy Marketers; Beth Devine is also the Founder of the CT Manufacturers’ Resource Group
– CT Manufacturers Perspectives (Charles Daniels, Wepco and Glenn Ford, Phoenix Manufacturing)
– State Updates (Colin Cooper)
– Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.