- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Training Course: Femap 101 by Spatial Integrated Systems, Inc.
January 20 @ 8:00 am - January 22 @ 5:00 pm$1650.00
Presented by Spatial Integrated Systems, Inc. (SIS Inc.), this Femap 101 course provides the engineer who is new to the Siemes Femap software with a substantial introduction to the software, its structure, capabilities, and how to take advantage of its efficiency and strengths.
For the engineer who already is using Femap, this course will fill in the grey areas, provide important time-saving knowledge, and guide you on their way to becoming a Femap expert.
The class will run from 8:30AM-4:00PM each day at CCAT’s Advanced Manufacturing Center at 409 Silver Lane, East Hartford CT, 06118. Please note: This is an ITAR facility, proper ID is necessary for access to the class.
For more information and to register, contact SIS Inc’s Dennis Carter at Dennis.Carter@sisinc.org
PRIMARY COURSE TOPICS
- Overview of Femap functions and workflows
- The Femap user interface and on-line help
- Importing, creating and editing geometry for meshing
- Materials and properties
- Meshing creation and editing
- Loads and constraints
- Model display and organization
- Visualizing and documenting results
- Assembly modeling
- Specialized in-depth training