- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What you need to know
July 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Manufacturing leaders – if you are in the defense supply chain, the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) will affect your company and your contracts. Do you know how to be ready?
Even if you’re not in the DoD supply chain, this best-practices framework can keep your business, intellectual property, and customer information safe from cybersecurity risks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Ari Santiago, President and CEO of IT Direct and host of the Made in America podcast, as well as Sammy De La O, Total Quality Manager and compliance expert. Together they discuss:
- Why CMMC?
- What is CMMC?
- How do you become compliant?
- How much will it cost?
- What is the ROI?
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
- CMMC: What you need to know (IT Direct)
- ACM: Industry Perspective (Paul Murphy)
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives (Glenn Ford & Charles Daniels)
- State Updates (Colin Cooper)
- CCAT Program Updates
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.