Meet CCAT: Advancing The Manufacturing Supply Chain for CT & The Region
September 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Meet the team from the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) as they share with The Naval Maritime Consortium who they are, what they do, and exciting updates about how they are strengthening the global competitiveness of the manufacturing base in CT, and beyond, with advanced technology adoption.
Hear from CCAT’s leaders and staff: Ron Angelo (President & CEO), Jackie Garofano (CTO), Kristi Oki (mechanical engineer) and Eileen Candels (partnerships & outreach lead) and learn about how CCAT works with companies to:
- Demonstrate innovative technologies in core focus areas: model-based definition, automation, additive manufacturing & more
- Develop advanced energy solutions that focus on sustainability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness through the industrial base
- Identify and train highly-motivated talent from under-served communities to ensure a strong future for the supply chain
- Prepare and upskill the workforce to ensure that the manufacturing sector has access to well-trained and qualified talent
- Administer matching grant voucher programs to assist with the implementation of Industrial IoT solutions &/or improve manufacturing productivity, efficiency and competitiveness
After a short presentation, the team will answer your questions in a live Q&A session.