NC Transformer: Adaptive machining software for the modern factory
August 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
There are many methods and types of Adaptive Machining to choose from. The NCSS Transformation software process is a leading-edge application of Adaptive Machining technology which addresses all the systemic problems of CNC machining operation. Learn how this process will:
– All but eliminate operator error, non-conforming parts, and scrap.
– Allow limited skill operators to successfully run complex parts.
– Simplify fixture complexity and reduce cost while enabling complex setup schemes not possible with traditional methods.
– Reduce dimensional variability and eliminate secondary operations.
– Standardize probing operations, and simplify probing implementation.
Easily convert your current NC programs to incorporate Industry 4.0 technology.
– What is Adaptive Machining?
– How Adaptive Machining reduces setup time and fixturing costs?
– What are the benefits of Adaptive Machining as it relates to part quality and scrap reduction?
– How to use Adaptive Machining to increase a CNC machine’s capabilities?
Target Audience: Manufacturing Engineers, Shop Managers, CNC Programmers, Machinists, Quality and Program Managers
Alex Mitchell, Process Development Engineer, NC Software Solutions
David Morganson, Manufacturing Applications Engineer, CCAT
Money for Manufacturing is available for eligible CT manufacturers through our grant programs funded by the CT Department of Economic and Community Development and administered by CCAT. The IoT Integration Voucher Program can provide up to $20,000 to assist you with the implementation of Industry 4.0 solutions.