Energy Technologies For Today and Tomorrow
To meet the continually increasing demand for energy, CCAT works in cooperation with renewable energy advocates and federal, state and local government to create solutions with advanced renewable energy technologies. We develop regional models for improved energy use and help foster partnerships between industry, government and academia to promote renewable energy technologies.
- Conduct economic analysis of project viability.
- Lead technical analysis of appropriate technologies.
- Produce geographic analysis for optimal site identification.
- Supply technical information and resources.
- Provide business support for Connecticut’s biofuels companies.
- Deliver cost-effective management of government energy programs.
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your energy challenges and how we can help.
Joel Rinebold – firstname.lastname@example.org│860.291.8832