The Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster (NEESC), administered by CCAT, is a regional network of industry, academic, government and non-governmental leaders working together to help businesses that provide energy storage solutions. The cluster is focused on businesses that provide the innovative development, production, promotion and deployment of hydrogen fuels, fuel cells, and other electrochemical technologies that can meet the pressing demand for energy storage solutions.
Who is eligible?
Small companies and entrepreneurs that are part of the electrochemical energy storage cluster may receive services through NEESC.
What does it cost?
There is no charge for the program; however, special events may require a registration fee.
What does it offer?
- Business training and counseling/mentoring
- Assistance with technology transfer/commercialization
- Manufacturing assistance
- Market development
- Incubator assistance
Is there anything else I should know?
- The cluster is based in New York, New Jersey, and the New England States.
- Its initial formation and development is funded through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Innovative Economies Initiative.
- CCAT works with our partner organizations to integrate this technology development with advanced manufacturing.
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business grow through NEESC.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.291.8832