Serving the Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Industry
The Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Coalition, administered by CCAT, is comprised of representatives from Connecticut’s hydrogen and fuel cell industry, labor, academia, and government. Our goal is to enhance economic growth in Connecticut through the development, manufacture, and deployment of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies and associated fueling systems.
Who is eligible?
All Connecticut-based individuals, companies, organizations, and others associated with the industry are eligible to be members of the Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Coalition.
What does it cost?
- Annual membership dues for companies and organizations range depending on employment (please refer to the dues schedule).
- Membership dues are waived for government entities and nonprofit organizations that offer a reciprocal membership arrangement.
What does it offer?
- Market development and public relations.
- Technical /economic assessment to facilitate the targeted deployment of hydrogen and fuel cell technology at identified high value sites for potential end users.
- Assistance to facilitate the deployment of hydrogen-powered vehicles and hydrogen refueling infrastructure.
- Networking opportunities.
- Business support services for companies (tech startups) at all stages of the business life cycle to achieve business growth.
- Development of business and technical strategies necessary for enhancing competitiveness in the global economy.
When & how do I apply?
Register here to become a member of the Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Coalition.
Is there anything else I should know?
- The Coalition provides education to increase awareness about hydrogen and fuel cell technology and the benefits it provides.
- The Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Coalition is a pro-competitive association that does not engage in lobbying.
Count on CCAT
To learn more, contact Paul Aresta at email@example.com | 860.291.8832