Partnering to Create Energy Solutions
CCAT advances the development, manufacture and deployment of fuel cell and hydrogen technologies throughout the Northeast by working in cooperation with hydrogen and fuel cell companies and federal, state and local governments.
Nationally, we are part of the industry led H2USA initiative focused on advancing hydrogen infrastructures to provide consumers with more transportation energy options, including fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs). We administer the Locations Roadmap Working Group and provide technical support for the national team members. You can learn more about this effort at Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association.
Promote business growth
- Market development
- Incubator assistance
- Support for business growth for clean tech/electrochemical energy storage companies in the region
- Strategic supply chain integration
- Technical and economic analysis of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies
- Technology transfer
- Provide technical information and resources
Support U.S. H2USA initiative
- Provide information and assistance regarding opportunities for the deployment of fuel cell electric vehicles and hydrogen refueling as a member of the H2USA initiative.
- Administer the Locations Roadmap Working Group.
Serving the Connecticut Hydrogen-Fuel Cell Industry
Regional Support for Energy Storage
Hydrogen Safety Outreach
Expanding Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to learn more about our efforts in hydrogen-fuel cell advancement.
Joel Rinebold – firstname.lastname@example.org│860.291.8832