Weekly webinars by CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers | Thursdays @ 12:00 PM
Register for upcoming opportunities and view recordings and slides from previous webinars.
Create, grow, and retain your manufacturing workforce. Free online 180 Skills licenses are available to Connecticut manufacturers.
COVID-19 Resources for Employers
- CT STEP Program Guidelines
- Governor Lamont’s Roadmap for Reopening CT
- CTDOL COVID-19 FAQ
- Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Employers from CT DECD
- Governor Lamont’s Executive Order on Workplace Safety
- State of CT Coronavirus Website
- CTCovidResponse.org – CONNSTEP and CBIA are working together with the Connecticut Department of Administrative Services, the Connecticut Hospital Association, and others to organize resources to serve the urgent needs of those on the frontline battling COVID-19
- Guidance from CBIA
- AdvanceCT Resources
- Supervisor Guidance on Dealing with Employee Health Issues – Supervisor guide to asking questions about employee health from the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association
- CARES Act 1.5 Summary
The Manufacturing Innovation Fund Voucher Program provides companies with access to capital to help them obtain new equipment and the expertise they need to become more efficient, productive, and competitive.
The Advanced Manufacturing Employer Partnership (AMEP) is an employer-led Workforce Solutions Collaborative Metro Hartford Industry Partnership focused on the workforce needs of advanced manufacturing and technology companies in the Hartford and Enfield labor market areas. AMEP focuses on the best ways to recruit entry level workers and train incumbent workers. AMEP supports job quality programs and services that establish career pathways that lead to family sustaining wages, reduced employer costs, and retention of current workforce.
Every manufacturing position is filled with a qualified employee. AMEP will provide leadership to drive effective and efficient workforce solutions by maximizing any available resource.
A formal structure has been developed by our AMEP chairs (coming soon)
Hartford Area Chair: Glenn Ford, President, Phoenix Manufacturing
Central CT Chair: Charles Daniels, Chief Financial Officer, Wepco Plastics
Meetings Driven by Employer Workforce Needs
Each quarterly meeting brings together speakers on current topics such as apprenticeship, manufacturing innovation, and workforce forecasting. Participating employers have first-hand access to many state and federal programs that offer financial support in growing their business.
Career Pathways Employment Program
Participating employers can access a pre-screened applicant pool through the Career Pathways Employment Program (CPEP). This particular group of job seekers have foundational and technical skills that have been validated through training and assessments. Click here for more information about CPEP.
Incumbent Worker Training
Build your team’s skills based on the competencies most needed by your company and employees.
- Free, on-demand workshops about digital and Industry 4.0 technologies are available.
- Demonstrations, trainings and resources are available to help you adopt these technologies through funding from the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development.
- Free, online 180 Skills licenses are available to Connecticut manufacturers to help create, grow and retain your workforce.
Job Quality Programs
Employer driven programs and services to help retain a competent workforce.
Financial Wellness Programs
Programs for employers to offer front line workers greater understanding of the different ways to maximize income, track expenses, create a budget, make informed purchases, monitor and protect their money, and develop a savings plan. Click here for more information about United Way’s portfolio of Financial Literacy offerings.
Manufacturing Awareness Programs
Ideas and resources to help build the talent pipeline of K-12 students in your region.
Count on CCAT
Contact us today for more information about AMEP and to find out how you can get involved.
Lynn Raicik – email@example.com | 860.282.4297
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.