Precision Machining. An Exact Science.
At CCAT, we help improve your part machining, optimize your existing processes and work with you every step of the way until you are satisfied and the job is done.
- Increase your material removal rate using existing CNC programs to lower costs or provide additional capacity without capital expenditure.
Develop new parts
- Enhance CNC programming support for new part production.
- Add capacity and capabilities using your current programming staff.
- Create parts from 2-D prints.
- Gold standard part-output formats include MasterCam and Siemens NX.
Evaluate your equipment
- Use parametric or design-of-experiment (DOE) assessments.
- Ensure cutting tools, materials, coolants and other machining equipment is at peak performance without interrupting your production.
Technology that delivers
- Solid Model
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your challenges and how we can help you succeed. Discounts and grant opportunities for Connecticut and Massachusetts companies with fewer than 500 employees may be available.
Tell us what you need
Simply complete the technology demonstration and adoption support form and indicate what areas you are interested in. We will contact you to talk more about possible funding and grant opportunities.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.610.0478