- This event has passed.
Using Technology to Transition through COVID-19 with Ari Santiago
May 7, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CO-HOSTED BY AMEP
Change, Abnormalcy, Recovery, Thrive – Using Technology to be Prepared for the Next COVID-19 Phase, with Ari Santiago
Technology needs have changed rapidly over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Let’s talk about what comes next. What do you need to consider as we move from our current ‘abnormalcy’ stage into recovery? What should you consider now to be ready to thrive again in the Post-COVID-19 world?
From cybersecurity to systems to automation, technology will be a major factor. Let’s get you ready…
– Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
– Using Technology to transition through COVID-19 (Ari Santiago)
– Digital and Industry 4.0 programs (Ron Angelo/Paul Oei)
– Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
– State Updates for CT Manufacturers (Colin Cooper)
– CT Manufacturers Perspectives (AMEP Co-Chairs)
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.