- This event has passed.
Robotics & Automation Series: Introduction to Industrial Robotics with ABB
February 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us as we kick off our Robotics & Automation Series designed to help manufacturers explore and implement automated manufacturing solutions in their facilities. In this webinar, Jim Mail of ABB will present a general introduction to Industrial Robotics with a focus on new and emerging trends. Learn about:
• Use areas for robots in manufacturing
• Types of industrial robots
• Advantages and disadvantages to using robots in your company
The Robotics and Automation Series will run on the 2nd Thursday of each month at noon. Save the dates for the other upcoming workshops in this series:
• Thursday, March 11th @ 12 PM – Robot Machine Tending with Staubli
• Thursday, April 8th @ 12 PM – Material Handling with Kawasaki
This session will be recorded and available on-demand following the workshop.
Interested in additional workshops and trainings? See our upcoming opportunities for manufacturers.