- This event has passed.
Labor Day Lessons: ‘Made in America’ culture and leadership highlights
September 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Co-Hosted by AMEP
Learn how to create a company where people are lining up to work with your team and want to stay for a lifetime! The most effective way to do this is through your culture, management, and leadership style.
Developing an intentional culture and defining a style of leadership that works best for your team are critical.
Listen to Ari Santiago talk about some of the best practices shared during the Made in America podcast
Watch some of the best clips from CT manufacturing leaders on the podcast
Take away some great ideas on culture and leadership for building a great company that your employees want to work for and stay with!
The webinar recording and slides will be made available on this page upon completion of the webinar.
• Introduction ( Ron Angelo)
• State Perspectives (Colin Cooper)
• Labor Day Lessons: “Made in America” Culture and Leadership Highlights (Ari Santiago)
• Employers Perspectives (Glenn Ford, Charles Daniels)
• Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
• CCAT Program Updates (Ron Angelo)
“Is it safe to try?”
The seven “Is it safe to try?” questions posed by Ari Santiago during the webinar:
1. Is it legal? [yes]
2. Does it reduce our security posture? [no]
3. Does it align with our mission, vision, and values? [yes]
4. Are you clear about what you are trying to improve? (Meaning you can describe it in 1-2 sentences) [yes]
5. Do you know how you will know if this change worked? [yes]
6. Do you think this action is more likely than not to solve the problem without causing a bigger one? [yes]
7. Do you need any more help from your coach/supervisor before moving forward? [no]
If someone can get to the through the list with the correct answers then go for it!
Ari’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asantiago104/
IT Direct website: https://www.gettingyouconnected.com/manufacturing/
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.