- This event has passed.
Financial Wellness for Manufacturers – Retaining your Workforce in Uncertain Times
June 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Connecticut’s manufacturers are using their services, infrastructure, and expertise to fight the challenges of today’s world. This webinar will offer free resources to employers to help get their employees through this crisis. TrustPlus, a service of Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, is a financial wellness benefit that provides action-oriented tools and workplace products. SaverLife is a nonprofit social enterprise on a mission to inform the millions of Americans who need help saving money.
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Spotlight of Women of Innovation (with CTC)
- Financial Wellness for Manufacturers – TrustPlus/SaverLife
- State Program Updates (Colin Cooper)
- Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.