- This event has passed.
Four Ways to Transform Your Manufacturing Operations and the Funds to Do It
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Co-Hosted by AMEP
In this webinar, you will be joined by Employers and Partners to learn about Manufacturing funds available to transform your organizations. These include:
1. Advancing Technology capabilities
2. Using Data to inform your decisions and save your organization time and money
3. Improve your Processes
4. Implement Organizational Changes and upskill your team
We will identify matching funding and programs available to you free of charge to help accelerate the growth of your company and adopt Advanced Technologies and hear from employers using these programs.
Employer perspectives will include:
– Brian Montanari, CEO, HABCO Industries
– Larry Campana, President and CEO of Thermaxx
– Jo Ann Simon, VP Strategic Business & Programs, Kimchuk
– Ted Dumbauld, founder/CEO, Sono 1420
Money for Manufacturing:
– Industrial IoT Voucher Program: Matching up to $20,000
– Additive Manufacturing Adoption Program (AMAP): Applications for six $100,000 matches are due 5/31
– CT Manufacturing Voucher Programs: Matching up to $49,000
Attend this workshop to learn how to access funding, adopt new technologies, and get trained up.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.