- This event has passed.
Don’t miss the window to access SBA’s PPP Funding & Forgiveness Programs
February 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Co-Hosted by AMEP
Hurry! Take advantage of PPP Programs before the March 31 statutory deadline.
Eligible CT small businesses continuing to struggle due to the coronavirus pandemic are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the PPP before the March 31 statutory deadline, subject to the availability of funding.
Join Catherine Marx, SBA CT District Director, who will present on SBA’s First Draw, Second Draw, and PPP Loan Forgiveness programs. Learn more about the SBA CT District Office’s resource supports to increase access to capital for small businesses and underserved communities during these challenging times.
- Introduction & Welcoming Remarks – Ron Angelo, President & CEO, CCAT (2 min)
- Welcome Remarks – Colin Cooper, Chief Manufacturing Officer (3 min)
- Overview of First and Second Draw PPP and Forgiveness Programs– Catherine Marx, SBA CT District Director (25 min)
- How to access and navigate the current PPP program? Hurry! Funds are first come, first serve.
- When and how can a business apply for forgiveness for the previous PPP funding?
- What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Moderated Q&A with CT Manufacturers facilitated by CCAT (15 min).
To view webinar recording, you must register using the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.