- This event has passed.
Access to Capital: Federal Financing Programs featuring Wendell Davis, SBA New England Regional Administrator
November 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Co-Hosted by AMEP
Register today for this CCAT/AMEP webinar for small and mid-size manufacturers across Connecticut. Federal resources are available to ensure Connecticut’s manufacturers remain resilient and innovative during the global pandemic.
Hear from federal officials about financing programs available from the SBA, Department of the Treasury, Development Finance Corporation (under the Defense Production Act), and the USDA and available resource supports from the CT SBDC.
About the Speaker
Wendell G. Davis was appointed the Regional Administrator for SBA’s Region I by President Donald J. Trump on January 8, 2018. In his role as Regional Administrator, Davis oversees SBA’s financial, export, disaster relief, government contracting and business development programs for the six New England states. In fiscal year 2019, New England small businesses were awarded over $4.1 billion in federal contracting dollars and New England entrepreneurs and innovators received over $468 million dollars in grants.
• Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
• Introduce Wendell Davis (Colin Cooper)
• Access to Capital: Federal Financing Programs (Wendell Davis, kick-off)
– Joe Raycraft, SBA Export Loan programs
– Catherine Marx, Traditional SBA 7a and 504 programs
– Wendell Davis, Main Street Lending Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL), DFC-DPA Loan Program
– David Brown, Business & Industry Loan Guarantee program
– Joseph Ercolano, technical assistance programs from CT SBDC
• CT Manufacturers’ Perspectives (Glenn Ford, Charles Daniels)
• CCAT Program Updates (Ron Angelo)
The webinar recording and slides will be made available on this page upon completion of the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.