- This event has passed.
Apprentices Work! New opportunities to strengthen your workforce with CMWDI
October 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
Co-Hosted by AMEP
Learn about a new program to upskill your employees through customizable training programs. Hear from your CMWDI partners about how to access new federal funds for your apprentices. “Come-wid-ee”
• Todd Berch, State Apprenticeship Director, CT Department of Labor
• Cliff Thermer, Assistant Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Goodwin University
• Melanie Hoben, Director of Workforce Development, Goodwin University
• Mary Bidwell, Associate Dean of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Program, Asnuntuck Community College
• Alyce Stiles, Associate Director, Experiential STEM Education, CCAT
The webinar recording and slides will be made available on this page upon completion of the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Missed one of our webinars? View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.