- This event has passed.
Future Economic Landscape for CT Manufacturers with Chmura Economics & Analytics
May 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CO-HOSTED BY AMEP
– Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
– Future Economic Landscape (Chmura Economics & Analytics)
– CT State Programs (Ron Angelo)
– CT Manufacturers Perspectives (Glenn Ford & Charles Daniels)
– Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
Chris Chmura, PhD. CEO, Chief Economist, from Chmura Economics & Analytics, will provide an economic perspective of the manufacturing industry post COVID-19 and help employers look inward, reset and move forward with business operations. Chmura Economics & Analytics founded in 1998 in Richmond Virginia, is nationally recognized for their work in economic trends, software development, and forecasting and are considered a thought leader in labor market data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.