Educating Tomorrow’s STEM Workforce Today
CCAT’s professional development equips educators with the tools needed to increase STEM achievement, adapt to new national standards, develop engaging, interdisciplinary programming, better assess student learning, and create a greater awareness of future careers.
We have served on the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) State Leadership Team since 2011, and are the lead developer of the “Next-Gen Science CT” online course. Let our experience and knowledge, rigorous and contextual curriculum, and student-centered instruction guide your teaching to focused, continuous reform. We can also provide customized workshops to meet your specific needs.
- Seamlessly integrating content and pedagogy
- Participant-centered and minds-on
- Collaborative and discursive
- Comprehensive and sustained
- Best practice models
Focus on standards
- NGSS capacity building
- New practices, concepts, and content
- Common Core integration
- Content connections and curricular coherence
Support for curriculum
- Emphasizes pedagogical principles.
- Provides competence and confidence.
- Increases implementation rate and fidelity.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Grant-funded opportunities
- Engaging curricula
- Online tools and resources
- Classroom hands-on supplies
- Ongoing assistance
Count on CCAT
Contact us today for more information about our Professional Development programs.
Susan Palisano – email@example.com | 860.282.4224