The information contained in the CCAT website has been carefully prepared from the best available sources of data. Every effort has been made to ensure that content is accurate, complete and current, however, it is the responsibility of each individual to use the data appropriately, for general informational purposes, and not as an exclusive basis for decision-making. Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. makes no warranty, express or implied, for its accuracy, completeness, currency, or its use for any general or particular purpose, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents.
This website contains links to other Internet sites not owned or controlled by the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc., that may be of interest. However, CCAT cannot monitor all linked resources at all times. Therefore, the content of those sites is to be considered strictly that of the authors and may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of CCAT.
Terms & Conditions
If you are interested in working with CCAT, we recommend you review our Standard Terms & Conditions and our Construction Terms and Conditions.
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. is a private non-profit organization located in East Hartford, CT. Our website is designed to provide our clients with informative resources about our programs, services, and upcoming events. In general, you can visit our website without disclosing any information about yourself. CCAT does collect web statistics of visitors for site administration purposes and analyses of usage trends.
- Information we collect: On the occasions when we may collect personal information it is actively requested and prompted by actions of the visitor, for example, signing up to receive email alerts or completing a registration for one of our programs. Information collected may include: name, address, birthdate, email, phone, company name, and possible program specific qualification data. Information is collected on a voluntary basis and securely stored electronically in accordance with CCAT’s information technology protection policy.
- How we share your information: Unless a registrant or other interested party providing information is notified in advance and voluntarily agrees to dissemination of their information (ex. attendee list at a conference), under no circumstances does CCAT disclose any information about an individual to a third party except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our visitors or the public. Information provided through this website is available to CCAT staff.
- How we store and process your information: Your information collected on our site may be stored and processed in the United States. Unless with your consent, CCAT does not share personal information with third parties for storage or processing.
- How we protect your information: CCAT employs appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your data. Although we utilize every practical method of protecting your information we cannot warrant absolute security. We cannot guarantee that information provided will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of industry standard, physical, or managerial safeguards.
- How you can access, correct or delete your information: Please contact email@example.com to request corrections, changes or deletions to your information.
- How long we keep your data: We only retain information collected from you for a limited period of time as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Please contact the CCAT legal department at 860-291-8832 with any questions regarding this policy.