Quality Inspections and Reverse Engineering Made Easy and Affordable.
Are you searching for an easy, cost-effective way to get precise product inspection data or create 3D models from existing parts? At CCAT, you have access to the latest structured light scanning technology for your quality inspections and reverse engineering.
Validate new parts
- Inspect and validate geometric dimensions (parts up to 120 inches cubed) and tolerance accuracy (+/- 0.0005 inches).
- Use the technology as a standalone system or for on-machine configurations.
- Generate digital, highly-accurate, customized AS9100 inspection reports.
- Reverse engineer the 3D geometry of parts.
- Develop CAD drawings rapidly from “gold standard” parts.
Technology that delivers
- Results can be provided as a point cloud (ASCII or STL format) or solid model (SolidWorks® or Siemens NX format).
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your challenges and how we can help you succeed. Discounts and grant opportunities for Connecticut and Massachusetts companies with fewer than 500 employees may be available.
Tell us what you need
Simply complete the AMC Assistance Application and indicate what services you are interested in. We will contact you to talk more about possible funding and grant opportunities.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.610.0478