Your Opportunities. Our Advanced Technology and Expertise.
Designed to help advance the growth of small-to-mid-sized Massachusetts manufacturers, MassDevelopment’s 2017 Manufacturing Innovation Grant Program provides funding for additive manufacturing, 3D printing, precision machining optimization, reverse engineering projects, business assessments or other product development assistance to be conducted by CCAT. We are one of four Innovation Centers selected by MassDevelopment to provide advanced technology services.
Who is eligible?
Massachusetts manufacturers with 100 or fewer employees.
What does it cost?
- MassDevelopment reimburses the lesser amount of 75 percent or $75,000 of the cost of a contract between a qualifying Massachusetts manufacturing company and CCAT.
- Companies are responsible for covering any costs above the reimbursement and contract directly with CCAT.
What does it offer?
- Technology access to CCAT’s advanced machining technology, software and tooling for trial, evaluation, prototyping, 3D printing with plastics, additive manufacturing with metals, reverse engineering, structured light scanning and machining optimization.
- Technology assistance from our experts about the most productive use of your current manufacturing resources or support to help you offer new services or begin manufacturing new products.
- Business assessments to optimize your operations using a proprietary assessment tool to evaluate the your manufacturing technology processes and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
When & how do I apply?
- Complete the AMC Assistance Application.
- Upon review and acceptance, you will receive a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that protects your process knowledge and an Export Control Intake Certification/ITAR form to complete and sign.
- Submit the signed NDA and ECIC/ITAR form to us.
- After receipt of your NDA and ECIC/ITAR form, we will contact you to define the scope and schedule for your project. We will provide a project proposal summarizing the scope of work, responsibilities, deliverables, terms and conditions.
Is there anything else I should know?
- Projects are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Funding is awarded in accordance with the project scope.
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your challenges and how we can help you succeed.
email@example.com | 860.610.0478