Your Complex Challenges. Our Infinite Possibilities.
At CCAT, we apply innovation in our world-class Advanced Manufacturing Center (AMC) using additive manufacturing with metals and 3D printing with plastics to help solve your complex and varied challenges.
- Create your ultra-high resolution parts with nearly infinite degrees of transparency, shading, and flexibility using plastic resins — ABS-like, polycarbonate and elastomer.
- Develop solutions with metals including steels (mild, tool, and stainless); alloys of aluminum, nickel, titanium, cobalt, and copper; and refractory metals.
- Add materials to your existing part for unique repairs or modifications.
- Enhance your materials with fully dense metals using laser powder directed energy deposition.
- Research and test your repair process.
Build new parts
- Fabricate your parts with integrated features and properties rapidly.
- Blend materials seamlessly during the build cycle.
- Print pre-production parts.
Technology that delivers
- Add/subtract material with DMG Mori LASERTEC 65 3D5 hybrid manufacturing 5-axis machine
- Controlled atmosphere builds with Optomec 850R LENS system using multiple hopper powder metal feeds (35x59x35 inch environment)
- ProJet 5500X with multi-jet 3D printing for plastics (750X750X890 DPI resolution)
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your challenges and how we can help you succeed. Discounts and grant opportunities for Connecticut and Massachusetts companies with fewer than 500 employees may be available.
Tell us what you need
Simply complete the AMC Assistance Application and indicate what services you are interested in. We will contact you to talk more about possible funding and grant opportunities.
email@example.com | 860.610.0478