Your Ideas. Our Technology and Expertise.
Designed for Connecticut manufacturers with less than 500 employees, the 2017 Manufacturing Technology Innovation Program gives you access to CCAT’s advanced technology and team of experts, technology workshops, and opportunities to exhibit at the leading International Air Shows.
The program is funded by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development and led by CCAT.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility varies with each service offered, ranging from manufacturing companies with less than 100 to no more than 500 employees. All companies must be in good standing with the state.
What does it cost?
- There is no charge for technology access, assistance, assessments and referral services.
- Registration charges vary by workshop; please check Events for details.
- Air show participation costs vary from year to year; check this year’s show for details.
What does it offer?
- Technology access to CCAT’s advanced machining technology, software and tooling, prototyping, 3D printing with plastics, additive manufacturing with metals, reverse engineering, structured light scanning and machining optimization solutions
- Technology assistance from our experts about the most productive use of your current manufacturing resources or support to help you offer new services or begin manufacturing products.
- Business assessments to optimize your operations using a proprietary assessment tool to evaluate the your manufacturing technology processes and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Technology workshops to help you stay abreast of advanced manufacturing technologies and help you improve productivity.
- Technology supplier referrals if you are searching for a supplier or contractor, we can direct you to companies that deliver what you need.
- Global marketing opportunities by exhibiting at the leading Paris and Farnborough International Air Shows as one of Connecticut’s prime aerospace companies.
When & how do I apply for technology access, assistance, or business assessment services?
- Complete the AMC Assistance Application.
- Upon review and acceptance, you will receive a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that protects your process knowledge and an Export Control Intake Certification/ITAR form to complete and sign.
- Submit the signed NDA and ECIC/ITAR form to us.
- After receipt of your NDA and ECIC/ITAR form, we will contact you to define the scope and schedule for your project. We will provide a project proposal summarizing the scope of work, responsibilities, deliverables, terms and conditions.
Is there anything else I should know?
- Projects are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Count on CCAT
Contact us today to talk about your challenges and how we can help you succeed.
email@example.com | 860.610.0478