By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
THURSDAY, JULY 16 | 12:00-1:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
Explore CT’s FREE Manufacturing Curriculum focused on short-term skills training that aligns with your current positions, incentivizes your workforce, reduces turnover, and helps build your future in-house talent pipeline.
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Governor’s Workforce Council (Kelli Vallieres)
- Overview of 180 Skills Online Learning (Joe Kitterman, CEO 180 Skills)
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives (Glenn Ford & Charles Daniels)
- State Updates (Colin Cooper)
- CT Dept of Labor Perspectives (Todd Berch)
- Industry Perspectives (Paul Murphy, ACM)
- CCAT Program Updates
Webinar Slides and Recording
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.