By CT Manufacturers for CT Manufacturers
THURSDAY, JUNE 4 | 12:00-1:00 PM
Co-hosted by AMEP
McAllister & Quinn, LLC a provider of government relations services will present an update on the latest regulations regarding COVID-19 financial support including the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application: exemptions, payment flexibility, details on the process and potential policy changes.
Webinar Slides and Recording
- Made in America Minute (Ari Santiago)
- Spotlight of Women of Innovation (with CTC)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Criteria – Federal Updates (McAllister & Quinn)
- CT DOL – Using Apprenticeship to Retain your Workforce (Todd Berch)
- State Program Updates (Colin Cooper)
- CT Manufacturers Perspectives
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
View the recordings and download slides from past events in the Connecticut Manufacturers Webinar Series.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.