Weekly webinars for CT Manufacturers from CT Manufacturers
Thursday, April 2nd | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
On March 27th, the President signed into law a $2 trillion economic stimulus package (CARES Act, Public Law 116-136) to help address the unprecedented health and economic crisis related to COVID-19. Included in the stimulus package was over $350 billion for small business loan guarantees, subsidies, and other resources. The stimulus package also includes several business and labor provisions aimed at assisting small businesses. Join the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) and our partners for a webinar on Thursday, April 2nd to discuss the new provisions and funding assistance available through the federal government. Included in the discussion will be details related to how your company can directly access these resources.
Webinar Slides and Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction and Opening Remarks
- Ron Angelo, CCAT President & CEO
- AMEP Co-Chairs
- Colin Cooper, Chief Manufacturing Officer
- McAllister & Quinn
- Chris Fish, Vice President
- Jake Parduhn, Director of Federal Affairs
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Overview on COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Package (Public Law 116-136)
- Loan and Grant Programs
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) a.k.a. SBA 7(a) Loan Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Grants Program
- Comparison of PPP and EIDL Programs
- Other Federal Small Business Resources
- Business/Labor Provisions in Economic Stimulus Package
- Questions and Follow-Up
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on by any party for any reason. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided are hereby expressly disclaimed. The information is provided “as is” and no representations are made that the information is “error free”. We reserve the right to change or delete any information contained herein at any time without notice.